E-mail address

To contribute to any information or to add anything please e-mail at godbeherefamilyreunion@gmail.com

Also please leave comments!!

Friday, January 23, 2009

This Year's Reunion


I have been feeling really bad this week when I realized I put off reserving the ramadas for the reunion too long. I wasn't able to get any ramadas at the Rio Vista Park where we were last year. So this year we will be back at Sahuaro Ranch Park in Ramadas 3 & 4, the ones we normally use. It will be a Sat. this year as that is what they had available. So here's the info, though I will be sending the reunion letter out soon.

The Godbehere Family Reunion
Sat. Apr. 4, 2009 (Same weekend as Palm Sunday)
Sahuaro Ranch Park
Mark your calendars and pass the info on to the rest of the family!
Thanks!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Hooooray! Saturday. I can hang out all afternoon.