E-mail address

To contribute to any information or to add anything please e-mail at godbeherefamilyreunion@gmail.com

Also please leave comments!!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Help Wanted!


Here's a quick picture of me, so you can put a face with the name.


The time of the reunion is quickly approaching. I want to thank Gina and her family for once again being willing to be in charge of the children's games. We will also be trying to put together a game for the adults to play as well, with prizes.

This year I would really like to focus on getting to know each other more. Would someone be willing to make up a questionaire that we can each fill out at the reunion, it will need to have email and phone numbers on it too? Also I need a comment box made with surveys asking questions like how often would you like the reunion, etc. I will need someone to sit with the guest book and get to know you papers, to make sure everyone fills one out. I need people willing to help with organizing the food. I need people willing to sell the raffle tickets as well. And as always...I need lots of people to contribute to the raffle. So far I only know of three items, we will definately need more. If you can help in any way, please call me, email, or leave a comment. Give me your email or contact info, so I can get ahold of you.

Thanks for all your letters and phone calls of support. They really mean alot to me, as I know they meant alot to my grandmother in the past.

Thank you,
Nikki

No comments: